Calling all creative over 50’s for our Art and Craft Competition!
Submissions must not exceed 3’ x 3’ and contact details of the artist, including full name, address, email, telephone and mobile numbers must be clearly attached to the rear of the work.
Art must be dropped off by Saturday 23rd of August at the Central Library. Each entry will then be displayed at the Library from Monday 25th of August onward, and the public will vote for their favourite entries.
The 3 winning entries will be taken to the launch event on Saturday 23rd September for display and prize giving.
– Please submit entries to: CAF Competition, Central Library, College Green, Bristol and include contact details.
– Put your name, address, telephone and email on the back of your submission.
– Entries should be brought to central library
– Please include a simple explanation of your work of up to 50 words.
– Entries can be in any medium.
– Competition open to entrants who are 50 plus.
– We are unable to accept entries any larger than 3ft x 3ft.
– If submitting more than one piece of work, only one prize can be awarded per artist.
– Entries will be displayed in Central Library
– Prizes will be awarded for top three entries at the Launch Event at City Hall on Saturday 23rd of September.
– Entries must be collected after the event from Central Library on from the ground floor help desk in the Lending Department.
– If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or 0117 929 7537.
– We reserve the right not to display entries which do not fit our rules for entry.